Create a New Music Video For Andrew Peterson
Contest Will Run July 9-August 14 For Peterson’s New Single Rest Easy With Winner Receiving $1,000 And Airplay Of Official Music Video
Nashville, TN ----- Centricity Music is offering fans and film enthusiasts the chance of a lifetime….to create the official music video for Andrew Peterson’s new single, Rest Easy. The entry information is listed below:
- Contest rules and information are available at www.andrew-peterson.com
- Initial entries need to be submitted July 9 – August 14, 2012
- The top ten finalists will have their videos up for fan voting at Andrew Peterson’s Facebook Fan Page, August 14-21, 2012
- Winner will be selected on August 21st and the official music video will air on Peterson’s YouTube, Facebook, and Twitter pages
- Winner will also receive $1,000 and the top three finalists will receive $50.00. All ten finalists will receive a copy of Peterson’s new album, Light for the Lost Boy.
Peterson’s new project Light for the Lost Boy releases August 28th and the official album release concert with full band is September 21, 2012 at the third annual Hutchmoot event in Nashville. The event sold out in SEVEN MINUTES this year and registrants’ name badges will be their ticket to the concert. Only the show is open to the general public and tickets are available online at www.rabbitroom.com. Tickets are $12.00 and with the purchase of Peterson’s new CD and concert ticket the cost is $18.00. The concert will be at Collins Alumni Auditorium on the Lipscomb University campus and starts at 7:30 pm.
For more information on Andrew Peterson and his new album please visit online at www.andrew-peterson.com.